martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

About Walt Disney!

I have to say, one of the people I admire the most is Walt Disney! I can't do much of animation but he's definatly one of my idols...He came from down under, he was very poor and that didn't stop him from achieving what he wanted.  As a kid he used to draw a lot and would sell his drawings so he could help out his family, his family encouraged him with his gift and so he went to art schools and photography schools, comercial art schools; until he finally went to Hollywood where he won some awards and started to make films! he was the first to make color cartoons! He didn't only make films, he also had the idea of a park where even grown ups would feel like they were kids again! which he made it happen, maybe that's why when you go to Disneyland you hear everywhere that's the place " WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE" I guess we should believe that..!


Besides he made a cartoon film of Alice in Wonderland which I looooove and don't get tired of watching..:)
So Walt Is the BEST




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario