viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Writting a Cover Letter!

So this is how I would write my cover letter if I was applying to the freelancing job in Cali! you can use it as an example too haha... 


Nataly  Palacio
XXXX XXX
XXXX
XX

 17/03/2012

 Company: Evriholder
 Location: XXX XXXX


 Dear Evriholder:

I am writting in response to the position of Freelancer in Branding and Corporate Identity design, advertised in the www.coroflot.com page. I have a passion for design and to create innovative art; I enjoy coming up with new concepts and work in whole new images. I believe I have the experience that you require and would be looking forward to apply my skills in your company.

I have worked with other types of companies creating their image, making corporate identity manuals, designing  POP material, I have great knowledge of the use of design programs such as Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator. I am very creative when it comes to make a new image, thinking on concepts and giving ideas and solutions, quick learner, hard working, and very responsible, I do not have problems with meeting deadlines and I can work in a team as well.

I look forward to hear from you, and hope we can speak further, thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Nataly Palacio




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario