miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

About an article!

I read the article   Top 10 Online Job Search Tips  that you'll find in this web site: http://www.careerbuilder.com/Article/CB-703-Job-Search-Top-10-Online-Job-Search-Tips/ Well to me it was good information! and totally true, I mean a lot of people looking for a job don't really know what they are looking for really; now things have gotten easier with the networking sites such as  LinkedIn.com, facebook.com and it's much safer for your security, A thing I picked up and haven't thought about it was to make my web portafolio so it would be easier, instead of making a resume just send my link! or, if someone needs a graphic designer and are searching  in the web they'll find me. Some good tips to know...!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario