viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

..Like Alice in wonderland..

Alice"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

 I love Alice in Wonderland, never get tired of watching it....the cartoon film of course! didn't really like the Tim Burton's movie that much, felt it was too short! ..and books, i also have Lewis Carolls book, I think theres a lot of meaning in that story... don't you think?.
The draw, yes I made it a long time ago... I even have the costumes  hehehe, yeah...I think anyone might think I'm a bit obsessed haha, I don't care, I love it! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario